Looking for a one-stop solution for thread veins and rosacea?
Medicetics is proud to announce the launch of our new laser, Excel V™. Excel V™ is the most powerful and advanced vascular laser technology currently on the market. The treatment combines two wavelengths for maximum skin penetration: a 532 nm KTP laser wavelength, and two 1064 nm Nd: Yag laser wavelengths.
The end result is a powerful and highly effective treatment for several vascular skin concerns, including rosacea, facial redness, spider veins, scars, and bruising. Excel V can be used on the head, neck, and body.
- Medicetics is one of only 2 clinics in the UK, currently offering Excel V.
Lauded internationally as the best laser on the market today for treating redness, we are very proud to be one of the first clinics in the UK to offer Excel V.
- Excel V gets better results in fewer treatments
Because Excel V combines two powerful laser wavelengths, it effectively treats vascular conditions in less time (typically only 1-2 treatments are required) than other laser procedures.
- The treatment is surprisingly quick and pain-free
Excel V takes only minutes to perform; in fact, total treatment time is often less than 15 minutes. A special sapphire cooling tip reduces discomfort.
- Recovery time is minimal.
Patients can go straight back to work or play after the procedure, as there is minimal discomfort associated with Excel V treatments.
- Results are immediate!
Depending on which vascular condition you are treating, the results from a single Excel V session can be immediate.
Summary of treatment
- Treatment length30 minutes
- Treatment levelMedium
- DowntimeRedness and pigmentation darkening
- Final Result12 weeks
- Need to come early?15 minutes
- Risks/ ProblemsRedness, brusing, blisters
- Practitioner levelDoctor and Aesthetician
- Duration resultsLong term with protection
- Review?On request
- For best resultsCourse 3-4 treatments
Ideal candidates will have:
- Red faces, noses, cheeks
- Broken veins
- Thread veins
- Spider veins
- Venous lakes
Aftercare and Recovery
The average Excel V treatment takes about 15 minutes to perform. Patients can go straight home after the procedure; there is virtually no discomfort associated with this treatment. Patients can expect to see increased redness and occasionally some bruising at the treatment site for up to 4 days.
Depending on the vascular condition, patients may see immediate results.
Excel V treatments start at the following prices:
Nose & Cheeks – £350
Full face – £475
Legs – from £425
NEW! ONLINE BOOKING
You can now book online for selected treatments including facials, laser hair removal and more. (Deposit Required)
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Book a consultation with Medicetics.
Find out what treatment suits you best!
- “It’s known as ‘skin-prick rejuvenation’ and in France it’s seen …More Medicetics Press »
- MESOTHERAPY Treatment: The French and English don’t see eye to …More Medicetics Press »
- When it comes to achieving your best skin ever, it’s …More Medicetics Press »