This 20 minute non-surgical eyelift treatment reduces heavy brows and tightens saggy skin on the upper lids. It is also known as ‘Plasma IQ’ or the ‘non-surgical blepharoplasty’.
The treatment works by zapping skin with a plasma current, removing excess skin by a process called ‘sublimation’. No cutting, stitching or injections are required.
Using Plasma IQ technology, Medicetics are proud to now offer an alternative to upper eyelid surgery that is capable of producing long-term results from a non-invasive procedure. Plasma IQ isn’t only limited to the upper eyelid, it can also treat around and under the eyes as well as improve deep scarring. Capable of treating around and under the eyes as well as the treatment of deep scarring.
Treatment Time: 20 mins – 1 hour
Sensitivity Period: 24 hours
Recovery Time: 3 – 7 Days
Anaesthetic: Topical (cream)
Risks & Side Effects: Swelling, soreness & itching (for up to 7 days)
Before & After's
- After just a 20-minute procedure, the results achieved last for 3 years or more.
- Unlike the surgical alternative, the risk of blindness is eliminated with this very low risk procedure.
- Far less downtime is required as opposed to surgery, with minimal chance of side effects.
- You will not experience any thinning of the skin post-procedure.
- At just £1650 for 3 treatments, Plasma IQ is significantly cheaper than surgery.
1 treatment: £700
2 treatments: £1300
3 treatments: £1650
What does Plasma IQ treat?
– Primarily, Plasma IQ is a non-invasive alternative to a surgical eyelid lift and reduces sagging skin and heavy brows around the eyes. As well as this, Plasma IQ can effectively treat wrinkles around the eyes and scarring or stretch marks.
What does the treatment process involve?
– During your initial consultation your Medicetics Doctor will assess your suitability for the treatment before going on to create a bespoke treatment plan that is tailored to your individual needs. Your treatment itself will be a 1 hour appointment in order to factor in the numbing process prior to actual treatment. 2 weeks post-treatment we will book you in for a follow-up appointment so that we can check the results.
Is the treatment painful?
– This type of treatment is relatively pain-free thanks to the numbing of the anaesthetic cream, but some patients do experience mild and manageable sensations of burning and tingling.
Is there any downtime involved?
– The treatment can leave slight marks that last around 5 days, but generally most patients can return to work and resume their daily routine around 3 days after their treatment. However, sometimes up to 1 week is required for swelling to completely settle.
When will I start to notice results and how long do they last?
– Results from Plasma IQ treatment are instantly noticeable and will continue to improve over the months following treatment. These results tend to last at least 3 years when treatment can be repeated if necessary.
How many treatments do I need?
-The number of treatments required will vary from person to person depending on the amount of excess skin that needs removing. Your Medicetics doctor will assess the degree of eyelid hooding during your consultation and then advise you regarding the number of treatments required, for optimum results. If multiple treatments are needed, these are completed at 6 week intervals.
Are there any risks I should be aware of?
– In general, Plasma IQ is a very safe treatment, so much so that it can even be used on the inner rim of the eye. But as with all treatments there are some potential side effects, such as mild swelling, redness, soreness, itching and crusting of the skin.