Pelleve Skin Tightening
Pelleve is an innovative and effective FDA-approved treatment that uses radiofrequency energy to immediately plump and lift your skin as well as improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Pelleve is an ideal procedure for clients who want to see skin tightening results for jowls, eyelids, forehead, neck, and cheeks.
The treatment takes 30minutes to administer and requires no recovery or downtime. Most patients need three treatments to achieve ideal results. There’s no pain associated with this skin tightening treatment - just fantastic, immediate results.
To learn more about Pelleve skin tightening treatments, book your consultation with a Medicetics doctor today.
- Treatment length30 - 45 minutes
- Treatment levelBasic - medium
- Final result4 - 12 weeks
- Need to come early?15 minutes
- Risks/ problemsPost treatment redness
- Practitioner levelAesthetician/ Doctor
- Duration resultsLong term
- For best resultsCourse of 3 treatment
1. Results continue to improve over 90 days.
Although clients can see noticeable results immediately after one treatment, these results continue to improve over the course of 90 days.
2. It’s the first skin tightening device that can be used around the eyes!
Thanks to technological advances, Pelleve is the first radiofrequency treatment that can be used to tighten skin on both the upper and lower eye regions.
3. Recovery is lightning-fast.
In addition to immediate results, most clients only experience a slight heating sensation after their treatments. There’s no downtime, making this a great “lunchtime” procedure for busy professionals – or indeed the perfect treatment just before a big event.
4. Radiofrequency treatments also offer contouring benefits. Pelleve skin tightening is a ‘bolt-on’ incorporated into our Level 3 Skinvestment Facial
Let your skin luxuriate in the Skinvestment Medi-Facial signatures – a double cleanse, lymphatic drainage massage, intense hydration, Hydradermabrasion extraction and ‘mini peel’ exfoliation, tailored LED phototherapy and antioxidant rejuvenation, Adding all this to your Pelleve procedure creates the ultimate ‘Complexion Corrector’ Medi-Facial.
5. Results last up to 12 months.
Results from a single Pelleve treatment can last for up to 12 months, making this a great treatment for clients who want better results with less effort.
You may be a good candidate for Pelleve treatments if:
- You’re between the ages of 21 and 91
- You’re interested in non-invasive skin tightening
- You have wrinkles, fine lines, and drooping skin around the face and neck
- You’ve had a face lift in the past and want a non-invasive “tune-up”
During your Pelleve treatment, your facial skin will be covered with a thin layer of gel, which helps target the radiofrequency energy. The handpiece will be applied and massaged over the treatment area, thus heating the skin for maximum tightening. There’s minimal discomfort associated with this procedure; most patients report that the slight heating sensation is actually soothing The treatment time takes about 30 minutes.
Each area can be treated 3-6 times; it’s recommended that the eye area only is treated 3 times, as this skin is very thin and delicate.
Results can be seen immediately, and continue to improve for the next 90 days. It’s recommended that clients undergo a second procedure 4-6 weeks after the first.
Results can last for up to 12 months.
Prices for Pelleve treatments start from the following:
Full Face and Neck – £245.00
Botox is popular once again. Read the full article here.
Mr Ben Hunter
Just wanted to say thanks for my recent treatment at your clinic. Dr. Melinda Dommisse was really helpful and talked me through the different options. The procedure to remove my mole was really quick and painless and the site has since healed well. And all done in such beautifully designed surroundings - thank you...
Really quick and painless...(Mole Removal)