Dermal Fillers can smooth away wrinkles and fine lines by adding volume to the cheeks and around the mouth. Dermal fillers provide instant volumisation for facial contouring, which provides a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. Dermal fillers can also minimize the appearance of nasolabial folds - which stretch from the corners of the nose to the mouth – as well as add volume to thinner lips.
Results from a dermal filler injection can last anywhere from 12 to 24 months, making this treatment a great option for busy clients.
At Medicetics, we use Juvederm® ULTRA (manufactured by Allergan), Teosyal and Beltoreo (Merz) to help clients achieve the results they desire. To determine if dermal fillers are right for you, book your consultation with a Medicetics doctor today.
- Treatment length25-45 minutes
- Treatment levelAdvanced
- Downtime0-48 hours
- Final result1 week
- Need to come early?45 min for topical anaesthetic
- Risks/ problemsBruising, swelling
- Practitioner levelDoctor/ Director
- Duration results8-18months
- Review?On request
- For best resultsRepeat yearly
At Medicetics we use dermal fillers and volumizers to treat may regions in the face, there are both basic and advanced applications. All of these products are made from hyaluronic acid so do not cause reactions and for peace of mind are easily reversed.
- Nasolabial folds- the lines that run between nose and mouth region
- Crow’s feet
- Frown lines
- Non surgical rhinoplasty
- Hollow temples
- Mid face revolumisation
- Chin augmenation
- Tear trough fillers
- Jawline contouring
- Eyebrow lift
1. Dermal fillers last longer.
Unlike Botox – which typically lasts anywhere from three to six months – dermal fillers are designed to last for up to 18 months.
2. Dermal fillers use a more natural approach.
Most dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound that contributes to the production of collagen and elastin. When injected into the skin, hyaluronic acid increases the presence of these fundamental building blocks, thus speeding up cellular turnover.
3. The Liquid Facelift uses dermal fillers
Nervous about going under the knife for a facelift? Dermal fillers such as voluma can be used to replicate the results of a facelift by minimising wrinkles and adding carefully placed contours around the cheeks and chin.
4. Dermal fillers are more popular than ever!
Interest in dermal fillers is at an all-time high here at Medicetics. Pillow face and over-inflated lips are firmly a thing of the past – we use very small amounts of fillers placed in different strategic points all over the face to tweak the ‘impression’ your face makes – less harsh, less angry, less tired. With absolutely no ‘tell-tale signs’
5. Not all dermal fillers are the same.
Radiesse® uses calcium hydroxylapatite instead of hyaluronic acid to achieve results; Juvederm® Voluma uses a thicker form of hyaluronic acid to add lift to the cheek areas.
You may be a good candidate for dermal fillers at Medicetics if:
- You have deep lines at rest
- You have a loss of volume in the face either age related or weight related (through sport or diet)
- Want natural results, if you want overdone and obvious treatments we are NOT the clinic for you
Dermal filler injections only take a few minutes to administer; however, in cases where they’re being used for a Liquid Facelift, they may take longer. Dermal fillers are injected into the treatment area via a small needle or sometimes a cannula. Typical injection sites include the cheeks, around the eyes, nasolabial folds, and lips. Clients may be treated with a numbing cream to manage discomfort.
Common side effects can include slight bruising, swelling, and discomfort at the injection site. These side effects typically dissipate within the first week after treatment.
Juvederm 2 £420 -£620
Juvederm 3 £420
Juvederm 3&4 £620
Juvederm 4 £390- £650
*Additional £50 when treated by one of our Medical Directors
NEW! ONLINE BOOKING
You can now book online for selected treatments including facials, laser hair removal and more. (Deposit Required)
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Book a consultation with Medicetics.
Find out what treatment suits you best!
- “It’s known as ‘skin-prick rejuvenation’ and in France it’s seen …More Medicetics Press »
- MESOTHERAPY Treatment: The French and English don’t see eye to …More Medicetics Press »
- When it comes to achieving your best skin ever, it’s …More Medicetics Press »