Morpheus8 uses a handpiece to deliver radiofrequency energy to the skin via a grid of 24 pins. Your practitioner will configure energy levels and the depth (up to 7mm) of treatment according to your needs and how your skin responds during the treatment.
- Treatment length45 minutes
- Treatment levelMedium
- DowntimeRedness, mild swelling and dryness up to 7-10 days
- Final result12 weeks
- Need to come early?45 minutes (anaesthetic cream required)
- Risks/ problemsRedness, bruising, swelling. Safe for all skin types, including skin of colour
- Practitioner levelDoctor and Aesthetician
- Duration results1 year (Depends on how many treatments you do)
- Review?On request
- For best resultsCourse 3-6 treatments, 4-8 weeks apart
- Full Face
- A more defined jawline
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves sagging
- Improves texture and tone
- Reduces scarring
- Minimises pore size
A numbing agent is used to minimise discomfort associated with the procedure.
Morpheus8 treatment takes up to 45 minutes to perform, depending on the area being treated. Results are typically visible from 3 weeks after treatment – with improvements continuing for several months after the procedure. For the best results we advise a course of 3 treatments, 1 month apart, with a maintenance treatment one year later.
Directly after the procedure, your skin may appear red and flushed; skin may also feel sensitive to the touch. These side effects tend to dissipate within 24-48 hours after the procedure.
This treatment is for everyone! All skin types and concerns
- Redness immediately after treatment
- Dryness / flakey skin for up to 7 days
- Possible swelling
- Possible mild bruising
From £600 from an Aesthetic Practitioner
From £700 with a Doctor
Courses of 3 available